ILCA remains fully committed to continuing to lead a global community of physicians, scientists and allied professionals through education and research with the goal to better prevent and treat liver cancer. This emphasizes the importance to be connected during this challenging global health crisis.
We have planned an outstanding leading-edge meeting and look forward to welcoming you virtually. We are excited to deliver a digital experience that is more available to our ILCA community.
About the Conference
The ILCA Annual Conference is the leading scientific forum in the liver cancer field connecting hundreds of international participants from all related disciplines to exchange their knowledge and best practices in general sessions, symposia, workshops and networking sessions.
ILCA 2020 will provide you with a 4-day cutting-edge scientific programme with a multidisciplinary and transversal approach linking research to practice.
- Exchange expertise across all liver cancer interrelated fields
- Increase personal knowledge and best practices in basic and clinical research
- Hear about the latest innovations and advancements in research and treatment levels
- Take advantage of a multidisciplinary and international networking opportunity
- Be inspired by an impressive speaker line-up of experts in liver cancer
- Meet partners and learn the latest industry developments
- A scientific programme presented in a diverse range of formats
- Highlighted sessions and networking for students and young investigators
Who should attend?
ILCA’s 14th Annual Conference in Madrid will be the premier forum for clinical, translational and basic researchers and physicians, as well as allied professionals across liver cancer related disciplines to share best practices and findings and advance research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer.