ILCA remains fully committed to continuing to lead a global community of physicians, scientists and allied professionals through education and research with the goal to better prevent and treat liver cancer. This emphasizes the importance to be connected during this challenging global health crisis.
We have planned an outstanding leading-edge meeting and look forward to welcoming you virtually. We are excited to deliver a digital experience that is more available to our ILCA community.
About the Conference
The ILCA 2020 Virtual Conference will offer a rich and robust program online that will focus on the highlights of the already prepared scientific and education programme with tools that will allow attendees and partners to connect and participate.
ILCA remains devoted to sharing and presenting educational content regarding scientific and clinical breakthroughs as well as corporate developments and will provide platforms to do so as part of the ILCA 2020 Virtual Conference.
- Exchange expertise across all liver cancer interrelated fields
- Increase personal knowledge and best practices in basic and clinical research
- Hear about the latest innovations and advancements in research and treatment levels
- Take advantage of a multidisciplinary and international networking opportunity
- Be inspired by an impressive speaker line-up of experts in liver cancer
- Meet partners and learn the latest industry developments
- A scientific programme presented in a diverse range of formats
- Highlighted sessions and networking for students and young investigators
Who should attend?
ILCA 2020 Virtual Conference will be the premier forum for clinical, translational and basic researchers and physicians, as well as allied professionals across liver cancer-related disciplines to share best practices and findings and advance research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer.