Join and experience the first edition of The ILCA Virtual Conference: September 11- 13, 2020.
Education and scientific content will be available in two different formats:
• On-demand: Available from Monday, 7th September including Basic Science Symposium, Pre-conference Workshop, Single Topic Workshops, ILCA Guidance on Systemic Therapies and Biomarkers Session, Cancer-related caquexia Symposium, as well ILCA -EASL Joint Symposium.
• Live streaming: Friday, 11th, Saturday, 12th and Sunday 13th September beginning at 14:00 CET. All live broadcast content will be available from for on-demand viewing after the conference.
How will ILCA Engage with the Audience Before and During the Virtual Conference?
• Live streaming. Our live streaming platform will allow us to share sessions, speakers Q&A, and other networking activities with our online audience. It also enables remote viewers to share their thoughts and questions through Chat, Q&A and Polls.
• Interactive sessions. During the virtual conference, we will arrange oral presentations and poster presentations. Participate in these virtual sessions sharing the latest researches.
• Networking. It is important for our attendees to feel like they are not missing out by not being physically present. Explore the possibility to connect with ILCA 2020 participants through the platform.
• Virtual sponsorship. Engage with industry in this virtual experience following the industry symposia and industry products on the platform sponsorship section.
Make sure to check out our new programme and we look forward to welcoming you all virtually as we work together to advance liver cancer science.
Registration is now open! You can find more information here.
On-demand symposia presentations will be available from Monday, 7th September to watch anytime as:
• Sequencing and Stratification of Systemic Therapy in HCC Symposia
• Basic Science Symposium: Molecular pathogenesis and targets in cholangiocarcinoma
• Symposium: Cancer-related Caquexia & Psico-Oncology
• ILCA guidance symposium: Systemic Therapy Guidance and Biomarker Development in HCC
• Single Topic Workshop: Molecular diversity and systemic treatment for HCC and Surgery in the management of HCC: role of surgeons and of the radiologist
Participants will be able to write and send their questions while watching the on-demand symposia. These questions will be answered by the symposia speakers during the live Symposium Question & Answers sessions from 11th to 13th September 2020.