Welcome to the promotional toolkit for ILCA 2020!
Here you will find all promotional materials to help you spread the word about ILCA 2020 and invite your colleagues and peers to join you in Madrid and to attend your session. If you can’t find what you need, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your kind collaboration!
Use social media to announce your session, engage with fellow attendees and encourage attendance to the ILCA Conference.
On all communications including social media please use the following hashtag #ILCA2020.
Join the ILCA Community on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and share the latest important news. Follow the latest updates and join the conversation using #ILCA2020. Here are also some messages to post directly on your social media platforms. Simply adapt the suggestions below or create your own.
Facebook / LinkedIn:
- I will be chairing a session / speaking about [insert title/topic] at the International Liver Cancer Association’s 14th Annual Conference in Madrid this September. Do attend my session if you are interested in [insert a compelling message from your session / presentation]. #ILCA2020 ilca2020.org
- I will be chairing a session / speaking at the International Liver Cancer Association’s 14th Annual Conference in Madrid this September. My topic is [insert title, or shorter description]. I hope to see you there! #ILCA2020 ilca2020.org
- I will be covering the topic [Insert topic] at the International Liver Cancer Association’s 14th Annual Conference in Madrid this September, a must-attend event for clinical, translational and basic researchers, physicians and allied professionals across liver cancer related disciplines. Learn more at ilca2020.org
- I am excited to be chairing a session / speaking at #ILCA2020! @ILCAnews #livercancer #hepatology #oncology #gastroenterology #basicresearch ilca2020.org
- Interested in [insert topic]? Attend my #ILCA2020 session in September in Madrid. @ILCAnews #livercancer #hepatology #oncology #gastroenterology #basicresearch ilca2020.org
Invite your peers at your session at ILCA 2020 by displaying a PPT slide at the end of your presentation at appropriate meetings or show it on screens at events between presentations.
Conference Description Blurb
Please use the following message to insert in your institution’s journal/newsletter to introduce and present the ILCA Annual Conference.
ILCA 2020 − The International Liver Cancer Association’s 14th Annual Conference
10−13 September 2020
The International Liver Cancer Association (ILCA) is pleased to bring its 14th Annual Conference to the beautiful city of Madrid, Spain, offering a programme with a multidisciplinary and transversal approach, with the objective to encourage and stimulate scientific debate and networking between liver cancer experts from all regions.
Clinical, translational and basic researchers, physicians and allied professionals across liver cancer related disciplines will convene at ILCA 2020 to share best practices and findings, making this event the premier forum for advancing research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer.
The conference will feature sessions on the following topics:
- Sequencing and Stratification of Systemic Therapy in HCC
- The Growing Landscape of Systemic Therapies for Advanced HCC
- Expanding the Reach of Systemic Therapy in HCC
- Case-Based Multidisciplinary Panel on Integrating Systemic Therapy Across HCC Stages
- HCC down-staging to rescue surgical therapies debate
- Extended indications for resection (macro-vascular invasion) debate
- Molecular pathogenesis and targets in cholangiocarcinoma
- CC microenvironment: role in carcinogenesis and treatment response
- Past, present and future of transplant oncology
You can benefit from registration discounts until 2 September 2020.